HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you lovely people!!!!
How are you? I hope you’re having a good 2017 so far. (Wow I still haven’t got used to the number 2017!)
Today I am going to do the 2016/2017 TAG created by Davide (click here to check out his blog).
The rules for this TAG are
- Mention the creator of the TAG.
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
I was tagged by the lovely Thoughts in Life. You should go and check out her blog (click here ) because she is a beautifully gifted writer. Her blog is really amazing!!
These are the questions and my answers.
- Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
challenging, eventful, exciting
- Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
My mother and… …this is so hard for me to answer. I can’t really think of one person who has characterized my last year.
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Well, I absolutely loved Prague. I am entirely sure that I want to visit that city again. It is just so beautiful, romantic and dreamy. Here is one picture I have taken.
I think this picture explains why I love Prague so much!!
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
I don’t even know.😂 I ate too many different kind of things. However, I would recommend you to eat “Sacher Torte” which is a chocolate cake with some kind of jam inside. It is absolutely delicious and you should definitely try it.
- Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
My high school graduation was the most important event in 2016. I have finally finished school, which I am so happy about!!
- Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
My finest purchase is probably a Michael Kors watch which I wanted for over a year and now I’ve finally got it as my reward for graduating!!
- Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
This year I want to be healthier, not only physically, but also mentally. I want to try to be kind to everyone, even if they are not and I want to study hard to have a good grade on my first important uni exam.
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
I really want to visit Santorini in Greece. I’ve heard so many wonderful things about the island and I just can’t wait to go there!
- Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
I’ve alwalys wanted to try Poutine, since french fries are my favourite food.
I just wanted to thank Thoughts in Life again. I loved this tag because it really had me reflecting on my life last year and thinking about what I want to accomplish this year. For those I have tagged, it’s totally fine if you don’t want to do the tag (that’s why I haven’t tagged 9 people), but if you do, I’m so excited to read what you have to say. 🙂
Thank you so much for reading!!
I hope you have a lovely day!