Hello lovely people
How are you?? I have missed blogging sooooo much!! I had my first university exam and I studied really really hard. Therefore, I have been away for so long.
However, now I’m back blogging and it feels like I am in my element again. I just love taking a break from all the things around me and just write. There has so much happened in the last weeks and it is so crazy that I was nominated for so many awards, so thank you to you all.
Blogger Recognition Award
You have probably heard about these three because they are amazing bloggers!! I really love their blogs, so you should check them out right away! They are not only gorgeous bloggers, they are really lovely and supportive friends who I met through blogging.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them, providing a link to the post you created.
Why I started my blog
As you probably already know, I enjoy reading blogs and I am really passionate about writing. After graduating high school, I wanted to have a new start in life. I travelled to the other side of the world to study abroad and I wanted to share my experiences, thoughts and pictures with you. They say the years in university are the best years of your life and I wanted to take you with me on my journey.😊
(long version: My first blog post )
First of all, I would say stay true to yourself. Write because you enjoy it and write about something you love. If you go through your blog posts and like reading them, then you have achieved the ultimate blogging goal!!
My second advice would be to engage with other bloggers. Check out other blogs, like, comment and interact with others. All the bloggers I have met so far are really lovely and supportive. They have helped me to grow my blog and I am grateful for every single one I have met. So don’t be afraid to talk to other bloggers. They are very helpful and encouraging.
(I know that these three already did this blog post, but I still want to nominate them)
Mystery Blogger Award
- Display Award Logo On Blog
- List The Rules
- Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
- Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
- Say 3 Things About Yourself
- Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers
- Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
- Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
- Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
- Share Your Best Post
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma:
3 Facts about me
1. I love music more than anything.
2. I don’t have any pets, but I want to have a dog.
3. My favourite colour is blue.
My answers to all the questions
1. What is 1 question you hate to answer?
I have never thought about this, but I don’t think there is a question I hate to answer.
2. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
I am usually right on time or five minutes early.
3. What are the top 3 apps you use on your phone?
Hmm… WhatsApp, YouTube and Music
4. If you could be any age in a week, what age would it be and why?
I want to be a child again, maybe 6 years old. I miss not having to worry about a thing, having fun at school and just generally in life. (I mean I am still very happy, but there is just so much stress in this world.)
5. What’s the worst punishment you had as a child?
I don’t remember. I was a really obedient child so I wasn’t punished a lot.
Extra Hard Bonus Question: Nutella Or French Fries?
Well, I love Nutella, but as you probably read in my last blog post French Fries are my favourite food so I choose French Fries.
6. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
There are so many things to change about this world… But I want people to be happy and to love themselves because that is the most important thing.
7. Why did you chose the blog name you have? (does that make sense?)
Soobxblog is just a combination of Soobin (my name) and blog.
8. What is your favourite piece of clothing? (Jacket, t-shirt…)
This is hard.. but I’d pick T-Shirts or any kind of tops
9. What is your favourite animal?
My favourite animals are penguins and tigers. I just realized this is a weird combination.
10. Who is your inspiration and why?
I don’t think I have one specific role model. Everyone who is passionate about the things he or she does is a huge inspiration to me.
11. What was the day you published your first post?
October 23rd, 2016
12. If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
I want to go everywhere. It is my dream to travel the whole world.🌍
13. What is your all-time-hands-down-die-hard favourite food?
I know it’s not the most healthy food, but French Fries.
14. What is the definition of aa?
I don’t know… someone please tell me 🙈
15. What moment were you very proud of yourself?
When I was accepted to university to study my dream subject!
My questions for you
- Where is your dream place?
- What is one thing you like about yourself?
- What is your favourite book or movie?
- What is your current obsession?
- What is your favourite season and why?
Extra Hard Bonus Question: What is your favourite song?? (I love listening to new music, so please recommend me some.)
My Best Post
My best post is the 2016/2017 Tag.
I nominate the same people as above. 😊
I want to thank all the people who nominated me again!! This really means a lot to me. Love you all!!
Thank you for reading this post. I hope you have a lovely day!!